Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:07:46 +1000
From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
One of the happiest discoveries I've made in the last year is the music
of Johann David Heinichen (1683-1729), in particular a 2-CD set on Archiv
containing 136' of his Dresden Concerti played by Musica Antiqua Koln
conducted by Reinhard Goebel.  It was released in 1993, but it's the sort
of thing that sometimes gets lost in the flood of other releases.  I find
it absolutely exhilarating and suggest you check it out if it's new to you.

I'm also a big fan of this ensemble.  They play everything with so much
verve and wit.  I don't recall their getting mentioned on MCML.  Any other
support or otherwise for MAK?

Richard Pennycuick