Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 12:53:06 +0800
From:
Kar-Ming Chong <[log in to unmask]>
Just finished listening to the disc that I bought two days ago, "Cesar
Franck's Piano Music", played by Stephen Hough on the Hyperion label.

This is a magnificient performance by Hough plus a good sound recording.
This disc is my introduction to Franck's piano music and I must say, this
is one of the most enchanting and serenely beautiful music that I've heard
in a long time.  If you are tired or stressful at the end of the day, put
this disc in the CD player and let the music transport you to a land where
everything is oh-so-peaceful and calm.

I'm thinking of getting myself acquainted with Franck's Organ music.  And
I saw a 2CD set of Franck's organ music recently, by Alain Marie Claire
on the Erato label.  Has anyone heard of this set or any other set?

Cheers
Kar MIng