From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 16:10:44 PDT
Gerardo was pointing out that I might not have a good handle on his taste
in pianists.  I'm sure he is correct.  The comment I made that Gerardo
should stay away from Nikolayeva, McGregor, and Aldwell, was just "tongue
in cheek" and based loosely on his lack of preference for Aldwell
performing Bach.

But, all is not lost.  Gerardo indicated a strong liking for Poillini,
and I'm of the same mind.  All this goes to show is that if you wait long
enough and communicate, one will find common ground with every other list
member.

Don Satz