From:
Sarina Adelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 17:55:29 -0400
Bert Bailey <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Here in "Eastern" Canada we have 2 English CBCs and 2 French, so there's
>always some CM on; sometimes you get to choose.  With a bit of luck, you'll
>get maybe one French CBC station in (very non-French) Vancouver, British
>Columbia.

I'm not in Vancouver (I'm in "Cowtown"), but IIRC, the FM service of Radio-
Canada (French) is available in Vancouver at 97.7 FM (or on Rogers Cable at
102.3)and that the FM service of CBC (English)is available at 105.7 FM (or
on Rogers Cable at 107.1).  Please correct me if I am wrong.

I listen to both and I find that I listen to the Radio-Canada broadcasts
more often, but this is strictly personal taste.  Both networks do very
good concert broadcasts.

They also maintain excellent web sites.  The CBC one is at
http://www.radio.cbc.ca and the Radio-Canada web site is at
http://radio-canada.ca Both networks are also available via the internet
through Real Audio links accessible through the web sites.

Sarina Adelman <[log in to unmask]>