From:
Roger Hecht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 23:43:42 -0400
Donald Satz wrote:

>Roger Hecht was telling us of a fine film score by John Williams for the
>movie 'Henry and Iris' starring di Niro and Jane Fonda and of his fond
>memories of the movie itself.
>
>We agree on this one.  I also liked the music; I didn't even realize it was
>by Williams.

This statement gave me pause.  Was I wrong about the composer? So I checked
an internet site.  Turns out I was right about the composer--it was John
Williams--but wrong about the title of the film.  It was called "Stanley
and Iris."

I noted that there were 138 or so credits for John Williams in that list,
tv and movies.  The man deserves something for output, that's for sure,
especially since most of these works were a the least, decent and
functional as far as I know.

Roger Hecht