From:
David Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 23:41:23 +0100
Just to go back to the subject a bit, I bought the Piano Quintet and
String Quartet.  It was done by the Aura Ensemble?? It is not immediately
accessible, at least not to me but I can tell I am really going to like
them.  I think I am 'down' with the slow movement of the string quartet but
with a couple more listens I will get the rest of it.  What are the forms
of each of the movements - I am guessing they both start sonata form and
slow movement is ternary but what about the last movements - I don't seem
to be able to detect them easily, probably because I am not terribly used
to the medium of the SQ.

David Stewart