From:
Billy Kitson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 08:38:04 +1000
Donald Satz wrote:

>In a previous posting, I indicated that the Composer series on PBS was not
>being aired in New Mexico.  I was wrong.  I based my conclusion on the
>week's TV listings which did not show the program being aired any evening
>this week.  However, I was up late last night.  When I got into bed at 2:30
>AM, I put on the TV and there was the program on Mozart.  Evidently,
>classical music lovers in New Mexico are "night" persons.  The program
>looked interesting, but I soon fell asleep.

That is typical of TV programmers timings, Don if it is "Kultural" = use it
as a "filler" @ 0230!!  Many Years ago I fell into Home after an appalling
shift work job @ 0230 - put on the TV to catch the end of a Programme on
the Obscurist Esoteric Composer "CHERNAHOVSY" either a Czech, a Slovak, or
a Bohemian C17th?? I was so tired I could NOT get Livid!!.  Had I it was to
be shown I could have put the VCR "on" to Tape it - But it got no mention
@ that hour in the "TV Guides"??.  Who really stays up till 0230 to watch
Mozart - we get US Golf here @ 0200 imagine the VCR Industry sponsors
that??

Bill(Y).