From:
Henny van der Groep <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 00:16:36 +0200
James replies Bob:

>I am not so sure it [Lohengrin] remained Hitler's favourite. As far as
>I know his favourite changed from first Lohengrin to Rienzi to Parsifal
>finally to Die Meistersinger. In ancient times I found an analysis by
>C.G.Jung on the Net on Mister Hitlers selfmade identification with
>Klingsor. ...

May I advise a book about C.Jung in this connection.  It's called "The Jung
Cult" by Richard Noll.  Fontana Press ISBN 0 00 686365 5.  The book gives
an excellent historical view about Jung and his ideas.  His connections
with Madam Blavatski and Wagner.

Henny van der Groep