From:
Billy Kitson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 16:21:18 +1000
I am Listening to the ROLLA VIOLA CONCERTI on the radio (and taping it, Of
Course, to be replayed often) and the Thought occurred to me that whilst
"Near" the State Symphony Orchestra YearS ago:- VIOLA JOKES ABOUNDED!!
Like "Oh, I ONLY play the Viola, as I aint decided whether to be a
Violinist or a Cellist, Yet"!!  Anybody know why the VIOLA JOKES - this
Concerto aint 3 Bad = the E flat Opus 3 (on Phillips) - I aint an expert on
Rolla; Concertii; or Violas = BUT I LIKE THIS??? My "Karoake" version aint
@ All bad either!!  When sharing with a Perfect Pitch Flautiste = I used to
drive her to insanity with My Baroque "Sung" OFF KEY Karoake Versions!!!!

Perhaps, the "List" can "Air" all the "awful" VIOLA JOKES and that may kill
em off??

Bill(Y) at [log in to unmask] = on a Cool Wet Easter Sunday Morning.