From:
Kar-Ming Chong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 10:40:12 +0800
Hall Jeffrey writes:

>I am looking for a good recording of the Wanderer Fantasy by Franz
>Schubert.  I currently listen to Perahia on Sony.  Please recommend a
>recording that you like.  Thanks.:-)

It's cheap and it's a fabulous account of the Wanderer Fantasy - Sviatoslav
Richter on the EMI Red Line budget series.  Alternatively, another safe bet
would be Pollini on the DG Originals (coupled with an equally fine
performance of Schumann's Fantasy in C).  You can't go wrong with either
one.

Cheers

Kar-Ming Chong
Associate Lecturer