Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 12:36:41 PDT
From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Chris Bonds wrote:

>Beethoven may be politcally incorrect with one feminist musicologist (with
>initials S.M.) but with no one else that I know of.

I feel somewhat sorry for social and political activists/paranoids who seem
unable to appreciate art for itself.  Whoever S.M.  may be, she is denying
herself some superb unadulterated art.

This whole issue of political correctness is nonsense.  But, amazingly, a
large percentage of people get on this bandwagon - must be the desire to
obtain some order and a sense of belonging.

Don Satz