Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 22:37:11 -0500
From:
Andrea Hakari <[log in to unmask]>
Bob Kasenchak <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Richard Pennycuick writes:
>
>>It occurs to me that younger members of the list - say <35 - probably
>>don't own any LPs, or a turntable.
>
>I think you'd be surprised.  I had a turntable before I had a CD player
>(I'm about 26).

I've got a turntable, too, and I'm a mere 25 years old.  I grew up on
vinyl, and got this turntable a couple Christmases ago for the sole purpose
of playing my newly-acquired King's Singers LP's.  Vinyl is a good thing.
Admittedly, the sound quality may not be up to that of CD's, but LP's are
cheap and fairly easy to find (except of course for the oddball KS things
I'm hunting down!).  And when one is on a tight budget, those $3 LP's
really look good!

--Andrea, now listening to ... Tallis Scholars: Christmas Carols and Motets
Unofficial webhead, http://www.kingssing.com
AOL Instant Messenger: ELCAMDiv2B