From:
James Zehm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 12:21:46 +0200
Mimi Ezust <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>The best orchesrta conductors are not easily satisfied,
>either.  They demand the best work from their musicians.

However some just do this rather noisy and foul, what is tragedy for the
involved musicians but what we would be allowed to laugh at....of course
I am thinking of such prominent orchestra leaders as Wagner, Beecham,
Toscanini and Celibidache.  I am sure the listmembers have their gems out
there:

James Zehm