From:
John Smyth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 23:10:52 -0700
Denis Fodor mentions that Wand will be conducting Bruckner's Eighth:

Oh, how I wish I could see that!  The Bruckner 8th he recorded, (now on
RCA), is one of my most cherished recordings.  The handling of the strings
and harps and the noble brass chorales of the slow mov't are the best I've
ever heard.  The church acoustic is a definite plus, for the most part.

Highly recommended. Trust me on this one.

John Smyth