From:
Dave Lampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 16:03:17 -0700
I've been having computer problems again this week.  I was delayed
getting to today's distributions as I was working on getting my system
setup.  When I finally did log in, I screwed up, and caused my mailer to
lose all of the posts submitted since yesterday (Monday) at about 4pm my
time (Pacific daylight savings) - about 50 posts.  So, I need your help.
If you made a substantial submission in the past 24 hours or so, and
haven't seen it distributed to the list (you can also check the archives),
then please resend it to the list.

Sorry about the mixup.

Dave
http://www.classical.net/