From:
Billy Kitson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 07:44:41 +1000
Sounded like an evening to die for?? I had an "Emotional" years ago = came
out of the concert hall too early & "brain totally out of gear" and got
skittled by a car!!  When I got to the hospital still on a Musical High
I'm sure they thought "drunk"!!  These sorts of things make Mundane life
that something else!!  To me this is what CM is = to make the daily grind
palatable??.  Personally I find the Britten "War Requiem" so heart breaking
that I cannot sit thru it!!  Coventry Cathedral in Daylight "broke me up",
Too!!.

Bill(Y).