From:
Robert Clements <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 13:17:35 +1000
Robert Clements <[log in to unmask]>

> ...the set "Night of the Maya, Day of the Dead" released on the (defunct?)
> Point label remains the best recommendation overall);

Writing from work when your collection is @ home is never ideal:  as others
have mentioned, this is actually a Catalyst collection.  It's still the
best introduction to this astonishing composer....

I should also have clarified one point:  while _early Stravinski
neo-classicism_ is an obvious influence on Reveultas's music, this
influence seems to have been filtered through the aesthetics of _Les Six_.
A sign of a young composer doomed never to establish his own distinctive
voice; but using his references so startlingly, it didn't matter....

All the best,

Robert Clements <[log in to unmask]>
<http://www.ausnet.net.au/~clemensr/welcome.htm>