From:
Christine Rooney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 11:41:32 -0400
Concerning my question about going backstage to meet a performer:

I sincerely thank everyone who sent messages, both privately and through
the list.  (I plan to send you all notes.)

It's a resounding YES, by all means go backstage.  Say hello.  Just don't
bring video equipment and have my precious daughter play a little ditty.
(Quite frankly, if they're interested, it's hard not to see the mark on
her neck.  I'm not sure I'd say anything, unless someone would ask.)

Please, if any of you have more comments, I do want to hear them.  I know
this isn't a huge issue but there has been a thread discussing young people
and classical music.  This, I suppose, has a great deal to do with
encouraging youth.

My best regards to all,
Christine