From:
Billy Kitson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 19:42:40 +1000
John Dalmas wrote:

>Mimi Ezust writes;
>
>>I listen to (classical music) while driving in the car, or while chopping
>>vegetables for dinner, or while gardening and doing other household chores,
>>or while drawing or knitting. We often listen to music at dinner . . .
>
>Sounds like my wife.  She can also listen to classical music while talking
>on the telephone.  ...

"I can Not see/Understand what all the Fuss is about" = Just as I rise
@ either 5AM (or 6); and the 2nd thing I do is put on the Radio on the
FM Classical Programme - then either via radio cassette tape, CD, or LP
(recall them) there is Early Music here until just after "Lites Out" @
whatever hour = an afternoon siesta is often taken with the music on
Quietly!!.  The Vacuum Cleaner does Not get used very often = I can't
have awful "competition" and I refuse "point-blank" to use a Noisy Petrol
-driven Lawn Mower??.  My GP (Doctor) suggested that Me watching the TV
with the Sound "off"; reading a novel; writing a letter; and the
Radio/Music "On" @ the same time = MAY have contributed to "X" "Nervous
Breakdowns" that I did Have?? He was also, very unkind about the 2+1/2
"jobs", the time consuming Voluntary welfare work, and the extensive fast
driving over long distances, too?? Odd Fellow, Aye??

"With Bells on H..  fingers and Bells on H..  toes, He/She shall have Music
wherever He/She goes" Part of a Very Old English Song or Nursery Rhyme??

Bill(Y).