From:
Richard Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 20:58:54 -0500
Yes, I saw the movie when it was in the theatres, though I don't know
anything about the video.  The movie was very interesting indeed, even
if I.S. was his usual pompous self.

As a bit of a post-script, there's a child violinist whom Stern coaches
in the film.  Among other things, he told her that she was very musical,
but that she was too tense and holding it all in.  Seven or eight years
ago that violinist, now a young woman, gave a recital here in Ottawa.  Her
bow arm was still very tense, to the point where I doubt whether she had a
future as a concert artist.  Wish I could remember her name.  I especially
wish I could be proven wrong.

Richard, who invites you to visit his music, outdoors and other WWW sites
at:  http://infoweb.magi.com/~richard/