From:
John Dalmas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 22:25:10 -0500
Mikael Rasmussen wrote:

>I must say that I'm finally convinced that the "Sea Symphony" is a great
>piece of music ...

As an American I hesitate to criticize VW's symphonies lest the Brits burn
down the White House and "impress" my son into the navy.

And while they are such jolly good fellows and supporting our reckless
adventures around the world, why make an issue of it? There is enough
uninteresting music out there to weigh in against.

John Dalmas