HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Carman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 16:46:20 +0100
Trish asked me to provide the specific results of the workshop I mentioned.
First I'm not sure there really were any results that can be called
'specific' (I don't think it turned out to be that sort of event: it was
more an oipen exchange of experiences).  Secondly it wasn't my workshop and
so I am loath indeed to claim any kind of ownership.  It was organised and
led by Tom Wheaton who I think is a member of this list: he may like to
respond; and of course his recollection may be very different from mine,
which will also be interesting! Tom?
Best regards
John

Dr John Carman