Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 14:32:31 -0400
From:
Jon Johanning <[log in to unmask]>
Eric Kisch wrote:

>How many of our U.S. list members would be willing to pay $100 a year to
>support a national radio and/or TV network that is along the lines of a
>BBC3?  Whether or not they agreed with all the contents!

Cut it to, say, $50 and I might take you up on that.

Actually, from what I understand, the advances that the technical folks
who are working on both digital broadcasting and the Internet are going to
give us in a few years will be quite amazing for us folks who are addicted
to a marginal thing like CM, which is constantly slighted and ignored by
the commercial media.  Just sit tight (and start saving up for what these
gimcracks are going to cost the consumer); I don't think we're going to
need anything like the BBC.  And it will be world-wide, so nationalities
won't matter.

Jon Johanning // [log in to unmask]