Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sondra H Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 21:27:02 -0400
I would like to ask one of the BEE-L experts to give me some guidance.   I
am a second year beekeeper.   This spring, when I opened my two hives, both
still had capped honey.   I have not learned how to find the queen, so
after a brief foray inside, looking for her, I just put on a queen excluder
and another nuc and closed up the hive.   Now, I'm worried that the hive
will not have enough room for brood and may swarm.   As it stands now, I
have two deeps on each, a queen excluder on each, and a medium super on
each.   What do you think?   What would you recommend.

Sondra