From:
James Tobin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 16:13:52 -0600
Wilson Pereira:

>By the way, Roy Goodman's version on period
>instruments was awarded a "rosette" from Penguin Guide.

Anyone who wants this should grab it now before it is gone.  Berkshire
Record Outlet is listing it, which means it is being remaindered, I
believe.

Jim Tobin

 [No, it's still in the BMG catalog.  All this means is that someone had
 an overstock and sold the extras (perhaps at a loss) to Berkshire.  I see
 relatively new and current releases in their catalog all the time.  -Dave]