From:
"Mong H. Jong" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 08:16:37 +0800
Liu I-Chun wrote:

>I'm planning to go on a vacation from March 27 to April 4 - am deciding
>between Tokyo & Taipei.  I'd like to find out whether there are any
>websites I can access to check the concert schedules in these 2 cities.

I believe you are planning to have a visit of Chiang Kai-Shek Cultural
Center located inside the Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Park in Taipei.  Their
web site: http://www.ntch.edu.tw/chinese/index.htm There is English
service.  The two grand Chinese-traditional houses of this national
cultural center one is called National Theater the other is National
Concert Hall.

May I remind you the year showed on program list:"88"="1999".

Enjoy your travel!Feel free to ask if there is anything I can help you.

Mong
:-)