From:
James Zehm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 12:53:50 +0200
Dave Lampson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Pavel Gardavsky wrote:
>
>>does anyone of you know some multimedia application on CD-ROM or DVD-ROM
>>about history of classical music?
>
>Not on CD-ROM or DVD, but Naxos has a 4CD set "The History of Classical
>Music" by Richard Fawkes (NA414012) that I've been looking for since I
>first heard of it about a year ago.  I've even tried ordering it, only to
>be told it has not yet been released, though Naxos' 1999 catalog lists it
>(and not even as a new release).

Isn't there some sort of copyright problems which make all Naxos Cds are
not avaliable in the US? I know that at least one isn't avaliable in the
US, now I was thinking of Lutoslawski Cello Concerto, which I bought here
in Sweden and sent to a friend in the US as it wasn't avaliable there.

James Zehm <[log in to unmask]>