From:
Noboru Inoue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 09:54:14 +0900
Bernerd Chasan san Thank you for your presentation of Quantum Theory:  I am
not a Physics student, then I am not well to understand Quantum theory but
in the Tedium fantasies...

1 Beethoven, generally speaking, is also a (first) listener of his music,
Listener and composer must co-resides in any case.  Someone say lost
audible senses make composers lose composing capability...  Is this true?
This may not however be a contradiction to "no contribution of listener to
music".

2 No listeners means No music.  If all human being close their eye at
a time, UNIVERSE ends!(Though a Cartesian says Still I am!) I await
this theory long time!  Unfortunately, of fortunately, ears open still.
Ears, at least my ears, are great since it senses a bit of vibration of
molecules, unless the temperature is absolute zero degree and I am frozen.

3 I thought like this.  How we are primitive still to rely on air as a
medium of music in the concert hall!  Or church, or field anywhere.  If no
air, no music.  (We die before it^^).  How about concert with Oxygen bottle
and picking up electric cello sound directly conveying signal to our
eardrums.

4 CONSCIOUSNESS, Yes.  In the music term, consciousness is a converter from
air(molecule) vibration signal to space.  Since time can not be recognized
by our brain, all time(as far as we know, we never grab and know time, I
think) is extended on area map on the brain for us to see(all men are only
space- visible).

5 If Casals failed to discover scores of Bach's cello suite, there are
and was no Cello Suite.  In other words, there have been a lot of Bachs,
undiscovered, fortunately or unfortunately, in the world.  I dare say I am
not one of them to my sorry.

ps By the way, Chasan san, are you a Berkeleian? Or a fun of Berkeley? I
am.  He will revive next Century, I believe.

"Noboru Inoue" <[log in to unmask]>