From:
Dave Lampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 14:18:11 -0700
Wow, twice in one day.  Sorry for the advertizing stuff going to the
list.  Oldtimers know that whan I screw up, I usually do so several
times in a row, and then behave myself for a few months.  It's a little
too easy for a listowner to inadvertantly send something out that should
go privately.  Add to that the fact that for a week I've been desparately
trying to recover all the work I've done over the past year at my job (my
MIS guy here reformatted my hard drive last week by mistake) and I'm
stressed.  I think I need a vacation...

Dave
http://www.classical.net/