From:
Jocelyn Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 03:33:28 -0700
Culver Chamber Music Series
NEXT FREE PERFORMANCE: Music for Clarinet and Strings
*Sunday, April 11, 1999 at 2 pm

Clarinetist SARA JONES, Violinists YI-HUAN ZHAO and SHELLEY SHI, Violist
DAVID SAGE, and Cellist YAO ZHAO

MOZART: Clarinet Concerto (arrangement for Quintet)
BARROWS: Clarinet Quintet (premiere)
HERDAN: Romance for Clarinet and Violin.

CULVER CITY PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH (Ample free parking)
11269 Washington Blvd (Between Sepulveda & Sawtelle, just off the 405
freeway)
For detailed directions, visit our web site.
 http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Strasse/4684

(Performers, programs, dates, and times are subject to change without
notice.)

To join our automated e-mail list, please e-mail
[log in to unmask] OR
go to http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/CulverMusic

Jocelyn Wang <[log in to unmask]>