From:
Hitoshi Asaoka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 12:05:48 +0900
Although my mail address is Japanese and I am Japanese, but I have been
staying in the U.S. for several years.

I know that Martha Argerich's new recording on Teldec (Mozart's piano
concerto No.20, etc.) and her unreleased recording on EMI (Chopin recital
recorded just after her win of Chopin competition, but banned releasing by
Germany based yellow label at that time) have just released in Japan.

Does anybody know when they will be released in the U.S.? Or does anybody
know how to figure out on the web when they will be released in the U.S.?

I'm also just wondering...
* why Decca does not release Peter Jablonski's Scriabin concerto and
  Grieg's lyric pieces, and many other Chamber/Instrumental works
  in the U.S.?
* why BMG does not release Olli Mustonen's and Michelle D'alberto's
  recordings in the U.S.?

Sorry for my poor English.

Hitoshi Asaoka ([log in to unmask])