From:
Tadeusz Drzazgowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 14:54:04 +0100
I need your suggestions concerning the best performance and sound quality
of Enigma Variations & cello concert (both on the same CD).  A few days ago
I was listening The London Philharmonic with Daniel Barenboim and
Jacqueline Du Pre.

It was quite good performance but Sony cancelled the edition (someone from
Radio Classic in Poland told me about this).Therefore I am looking for the
best CD concerning this two works.

Additional suggestions for Elgar music.

Thanks for all in advance.

Ted