From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 09:16:39 PST
Concerning web sources, Music Boulevard was doing a poor job by me in
November and December, cancelling most of my orders.  With the new year,
however, the situation is entirely reversed.  I've ordered about 30
recordings, and every one of them has been delivered to my mail box.

I assume that the November/December snags were connected to the holiday
season.  Did any other list members notice any problems during that time
period with Music Boulevard or any of the other sales sites? Also, from
what source can I get the Ries symponies on CPO? I have had no luck so far.

 [I bought mine at Tower last month.  Both MusicBoulevard and CDConnection
show it in stock.  -Dave]

Don Satz