From:
Ron Ackermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 08:46:00 -0500
I still go to Tower because they still have good label sales (although
less frequently than before) and I agree that the DC store has, by far,
the best selection (Bob McQ is a good buyer).  I used to find a fairly
decent selection at Tyson's, but I don't like their buyer and the selection
is getting smaller ("World Muisc" has started to invade the space in the
Classical room).  My primary problem with Tower is that they charge higher
than list price on most items.

I really miss Serenade because they had a large selection of imports that
were not otherwise available locally.

Ron Ackermann <[log in to unmask]>