From:
Joseph Previte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 21:40:38 -0600
I wrote:

>Try Eva Knardahl on Bis, Kovacevich/Davis on a midprice Philips, Lupu on
>London if you can find it, Solomon is amazing, - if I could only have on,
>it would be a tough choice - but would probably choose Kovacevich.

Shame on me.  If I could only have on, I renig on Kovacevich - how I
ever forgot Lipatti in my list I will never know (especially after just
listening to it last week) but he would have to be my first choice for
the Grieg (and probably right up there for concerti by Mozart, Schumann,
Chopin,...) with Kovacevich running a close second!  The frightening thing
is my body is going faster than my mind!  Oh well, enjoy!

JPrevite