HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lee Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 14:54:33 +0000
Hello,

I'm currently doing research on a number of uranium mines clustered along
one drainage in SE Utah.  They were most active between 1949-1965.  I have
lots of historical data for the Colorado Plateau uranium industry and some
pretty good information for the drainage in question.  What I'm looking for
are examples of evaluations of significance for mining complexes and/or
mining landscapes.  If you can help, please contact me.

Lee Bennett