HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 15:03:06 -0700
hello all.  I need help in locating info on the Battersea Works in
 England.  Some construction work was done on our campus and back in the
 mid 19th and early 20th century this building housed the chemistry lab.
 Lots of old glass containers with glass stoppers and other glass items
 that are associated with chemistry.  What was found in abundance was
 ceramic (not porcelain) agent dishes with Battersea Works, England
 empressed into the base.  any help would be appreciated.

 John Sullivan
 Sociology & Anthropology
 University of Mississippi
 University, Ms. 38677