Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 07:48:15 +1100
From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
Recently, a thread concerning Williamson briefly flourished.  Another CD
I've remembered which may be of interest contains his Concerto for Two
Pianos and Strings, Peter Sculthorpe's Piano Concerto and Ross Edwards'
Piano Concerto (ABC Classics 426483-2), published 1990 but still, I
believe, available, although I'm not sure whether they still have a US
distributor.

Richard Pennycuick

 [I forgot to mention that Classical Net has a couple of pages worth
 investigating devoted to Williamson courtesy of our own Jane Erb.  -Dave]