Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 20:29:31 +0200
From:
Philippa Greenwood <[log in to unmask]>
I could not resist a few viola anecdotes from "Musical Anecdotes" compiled
by Henry Kelly & John Foley.  I read them recently and had a very good
chuckle.

Why is it wrong for violists to take up mountaineering?
Because if they get lost, it takes ages before anyone notices they're
missing.

How can you tell when a violist is playing out of tune?
The bow is moving

and just to even the score......

What a violinist! He's been asked to join the Bournemouth
Symphony orchestra - by the Glasgow Symphony orchestra.

Philippa Greenwood