Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 15:51:30 -0500
From:
Ron Ackermann <[log in to unmask]>
Donald Satz wrote:

>I don't know about other list members, but this member has been purchasing
>more music than ever with the advent of internet sales sites.

This definitely is true for me.  I now rarely shop at Tower, and generally
only buy things that are on sale.  Not only is it more convenient to shop
via internet, but it costs significantly less.  It baffles me that Tower
can continue to charge more than list price on virtually all full price
labels while most internet sites sell at a discount.  Most of my purchases
arrive within 3-5 days (except Berkshire, but they have so many great
things that can't be found anywhere else that it's worth the 3-4 week
wait), so my need for virtually immediate gratification is also satisfied.

Ron Ackermann