Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 16:58:24 PST
From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Baris Kilicbay wrote:

>And French composer Charles Koechlin is another master from the 20th
>century, please listen to his "Les Chants du Nectaire" for solo
>flute, recently recorded in 1997 by Pierre-Yves Artaud(Sisyphe 001,
>3 CD's).

Baris must be a better man than I am.  I don't think I could handle more
than 10 minutes of solo flute, never mind 3 hours.

I do have interest in Koechlin based on his cello works on an Hyperion disc
coupled with cello works of Pierne.  I might try a new CPO disc of his
chamber works with oboe.

Don Satz