Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 11:07:02 -0800
From:
Paul Cornaby <[log in to unmask]>

the eye of the beholder, and the nature of its definition will depend
upon the variations in our physical and psychological matures, and upon
our individual experiences.  I believe that some music can have erotic
connotations based upon whether or not we may have had erotic experiences
in association with that music.  I can think of a number of different
pieces which would provide that association for me; but in particular (at
this moment, at least, I am thinking of Karl Goldmark's "Rustic Wedding
Symphony," specifically the fourth movement, entitled "In the Garden."

Paul