Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 16:34:21 +0800
From:
Lewis Liu <[log in to unmask]>
In Hong Kong, I saw a disc set which carried the name "The Art of
Conducting" by EMI which was issued in 1997.  Is the set issued in USA by
BMG? Is the review from Gramophone is on the EMI version? Is these two set
are the same?

Lewis

 [BMG is both a record club and a record label (RCA, DHM, etc.).  BMG the
 record club licenses material from other labels (as well as its own) and
 makes these recordings available to their subscribers, often at a lower
 price.  The prices quoted here are for the BMG club version of the EMI
 set.  I don't know if BMG has clubs internationally, though I'll bet
 they do.  Check their web site, accessible via Classical Net.  -Dave]