Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 18:14:01 -0700
From:
Wabe Brillig <[log in to unmask]>
Wendy Carlos has upgraded hisher website at:

   http://www.wendycarlos.com/

It is quite interesting and informative.  Remember the excitement and
dismay at the release of Switched On Bach from about 1962? It is being
re-released sometime in 1999 as Switched On Bach 2000 - from its 1992
release - on the Telarc label.  The original on the Columbia label is now
quite an antique yet still wonderful with its liited palette of old analog
synthesizers and tapes.  I didn't hear the 1992 version so I am looking
forward to this new release.

The website, though, is worth a look if you enjoy 20th century, electronic,
or creative "composing" or even Bach.  Wendy has some fascinating comments
on her work and the history of SOB-1.

Wabe Brillig <[log in to unmask]>