Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 11:27:49 -0800
From:
Jocelyn Wang <[log in to unmask]>
We're happy to extend an invitation those in the Los Angeles area to join
us for TWO FREE performances for the Culver Chamber Music Series in March.
 Please feel free to forward this message to anyone who enjoys great music
and check our website for future concert information!

TWO MARCH CONCERTS!
*Sunday, March 7, 1999 at 2 pm

Violinist YI-HUAN ZHAO & Cellist YAO ZHAO
DUOS BY: HANDEL, HAYDN, BARROWS, & MARTINU

*Sunday, March 14, 1999 at 2 pm
The Return of One of Israel's foremost concert pianists
RAMI BAR-NIV PERFORMS: BACH, CHOPIN, GERSHWIN, BARROWS & BAR-NIV

CULVER CITY PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH (Ample free parking)
11269 Washington Blvd (Between Sepulveda & Sawtelle, just off the 405
freeway)

visit our web page for future concert dates/programs
 http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Strasse/4684

Jocelyn Wang <[log in to unmask]>