Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 23:17:06 -0000
From:
Pete Hassack <[log in to unmask]>
Having read several comments on the subject 'Need more Elgar' I have
noticed that no one has mentioned 'The Music Makers'.  In many respects
it is an easier choral work to 'get in to' than perhaps Gerontius.

The Music Makers is a marvellous work with several of the themes
recognisable from earlier works - I thoroughly recommend it to you all.

My recording is on EMI CDC 7 47674 2, and is performed by the London
Symphony Orchestra and London Symphony Chorus conducted by Richard Hickox.
(it is accompanied by Sea Pictures).

Yours faithfully,

Peter Hassack
(aka [log in to unmask])