Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:23:47 -0700
From:
Mark Shanks <[log in to unmask]>
Philip Peters wrote:

>At the risk of taking up too much bandwith but also at the request of some
>members I post my list of Winterreise recordings.  I am still greedy for
>more and would like to get in touch with people who are interested.

At the risk of appearing fatuous, I would suggest a breather, and try
Pettersson's "Barefoot Songs" for voice and piano.  I prefer the Swedish
Society recording, but the cpo one might me more widely available.

Just a humble suggestion - I have only a couple of "Winterreise"
recordings, both on your list.

Mark