Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 19:02:37 +1300
From:
David Lloyd <[log in to unmask]>
Philip Peters wrote:

>At the risk of taking up too much bandwith but also at the request of some
>members I post my list of Winterreise recordings.  I am still greedy for
>more and would like to get in touch with people who are interested.
>
>Are you still there?

Yes I am Peter.

Hi Peter, my name is David Lloyd, I live in Christchurch, New Zealand,
pleased to met you, in a cyber kind of way!:)

I have a copy of Winterreise which doesn't appear to be on your list.  My
copy is a CD on the Ars Vivendi label, recorded in West Germany (1988).

Conductor: Von Wilhelm Muller.
Tenor: Eberhard Buchner.
Piano: Norman Shetler (does appear on your list).

If you do not have this CD you are most welcome to mine.  I do not care for
it a great deal.  I much prefer instrumental music, I was given the CD when
I bought my stereo system many years ago.

I can be contacted at the address below if you have any further questions.

Good luck on your quest.

Regards