Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 03:22:11 PST
From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
John Smyth wrote:

>The Human Condition is hardly subjective!

My apologies.  I was thinking of the *external* factors which impact on
the condition of humans, not the *constants* which are inherent in the
human condition.

I was thinking again of how effectively Bach conveys to me, through music,
his emotions at the time of composition.  It is really an amazing thing,
that through the artistic process, a person can send emotional messages
to people of all future generations.

Don Satz