From:
John Valentine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 10:34:10 EST
Hello Bee Friends,
Seems to me that Permanently Mounted Hives on Trailers certainly would be
easier.  How much time is it really saving verses the "THE COST" of the
trailers.  If your equipment (hives) are in good condition and properly
stapled, it should only take a few minutes to off load or load a low trailer
with a ramp and hand truck.  Seems to me it would be a one man operation.
Depending on the state laws, you would have to register each trailer $$ and
pay taxes $$ on these trailers too.  For me it doesn't sound like good
business sense $$.  If you had back problems or other health issues it maybe a
good idea.  You'll still have to deal with the honey supers at some point in
time.
John
Connecticut